Creative approaches for writing and editing poems
- inspires students' curiosity about the process of creating and editing poems while also building their confidence to tackle it
- includes a wide selection of class warm-ups to mix and match with the lesson-length activities
- show how to identify patterns and techniques in other people's poems that students can apply to their own writing
- encourages free play with words and experimentation with topics ranging from baked beans to Star Wars
- offers practical guidance on poem performance and competitions.
|Add to cart||In Filebox|