Professional Development Courses
Choosing and enrolling in professional development courses
How to activate your chosen course
- Once we have received confirmation of your course subscription and your delivery address, we will send you an invoice to the email address provided.
- Within seven days of receipt of invoice payment, we will advise you by email with the tracking details of the accompanying support books. They will be sent to the centre/kindergarten’s delivery address provided.
- If there is more than one course participant in your centre/kindergarten, we will also email you to request details for each individual participant to enable them to start using the course.
Once you have enrolled
The support books
The support books for each course are yours to keep. They offer suggestions further reading and are a useful tool to refer to while participants are taking part in the course, and also while implementing what has been learnt after the course has been completed.
Should you need additional sets of the support books, please contact us.
Once the course has accessed, your subscription lasts for 12 months. The course can be accessed at any time, at a pace that best fits the plan for an individual or group. All our courses are hosted through our learning academy and are very easy to navigate through.
On completion of the online course, each participant will be awarded a certificate.
Setting up your profile
Creating a password
Upon enrolment, you will receive a welcome email with a link to follow to set up a password for our professional development learning academy. Please follow the link and create a password. If you ever forget your password, you will be able to reset it using the link on the log in page.
Finding and editing your profile
Once you have created your password, go to our learning academy site and log in. The purple LOG IN button is located at the top right of the page. You will need to log in using the email address you provided to us and the password you just created.
You can access your profile page using the green GOT TO MY PROFILE button or using the dropdown ME menu at the top of the page.
Your profile page shows all the courses you are enrolled in, how many hours you have spent learning, and achievements you have earned. You can also edit your profile information and add a profile photo by clicking the EDIT link.
Accessing and navigating the courses
Accessing the professional development course contents
To access the course content, please ensure you have logged in using your username and password.
Once logged in, you should see your active course/s on the HOME page. Access each course by clicking the purple CONTINUE button or by clicking anywhere on the course info (photo, title, description).
You can also access your courses from your profile page. All your active courses at the bottom of your profile.
If you are browsing our COURSES page, you will be able to see any courses you are already enrolled in and access them directly from there.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows requirements: Windows 10 or later
- Mac requirements: MacOS “Big Sur” or later
- Linux requirements: 64-bit, Ubuntu 20.04+, Debian 10+,openSUSE 15.4+, or Fedora Linux 35+
- iOS requirements: iOS 13 or later
- Windows requirements: Intel Core i5 (sixth generation or newer) or equivalent memory
- Mac requirements: Intel Core i5 (sixth generation or newer) or equivalent memory
- Linux requirements: Intel Core i5 (sixth generation or newer) or equivalent memory
2 GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
1280×1024 or larger
Application window size
1024×680 or larger
- Desktops – ADSL or higher
- Mobile – 4G or higher)
Quality can not be guaranteed for 512kbps. Users will need to have high internet speed.
First steps for issues
If you have any issues logging in to your account, accessing courses, or other issues within the learning academy, try the following steps:
- Log out of your account.
- Clear your browser’s data. To clear the cache simply hit: Ctrl + F5 for Windows or Cmd + shift + r for Mac.
- Check if you have installed the latest update of your browser.
- Deactivate any add-ons and extensions on the browser.
- Login again.
You can also enter via incognito mode to check if you have the same problem.
If the problem persists
You can contact us any time for further troubleshooting. If the issue persists and you need our help, our Help and Development Team will need a few extra details to investigate:
- A screenshot/screencast of the issue.
- What device you are using.
- Details about your operating system, the browser you used, and the version.